Aya is beyond good for the soul. Feeling so much joy…
Danielle is magical, sincere, inspiring, and masterful.
That. was. delicious.
Aya is what all doctors should order.
My heart leaves lighter and more joyful. Every. Single. Time.
A joyful, high-energy, mindful dance practice, Aya is where meditation, ecstatic dance, and primal movement collide. Weaving simple patterns with free-form bliss, every class is a sacred somatic exploration into self-discovery and authentic self-expression. It’s about awareness, choice, presence, connection, and creativity. It’s about coming home to your body for truth. For bliss. It’s about dancing yourself free.
Founder of Aya®, and owner of Ananda, Danielle Eastman holds a Master’s in Exercise Physiology and has over twenty years of experience teaching conscious dance, fitness, yoga, martial arts, and energy work. After a decade of seeking, exploring, and teaching along the West Coast, Danielle returned to her home state of Iowa to be near family and share Aya with the Cedar Valley. She’s ready to move you.
NEW + BIG CHANGE!
Introducing: Monthly Aya Registration
Please register for classes in advance by contacting me by the 1st of the month!
STEPS TO REGISTER
- Check the class dates for the upcoming month and plan which classes you will attend. I’ll communicate them via the website (above), through Facebook, email, etc. Choose which dates work for you – any number of classes. Feel free to mix & match different days and times.
- Register by the 1st of the month. Connect with me (via phone call, text, email, facebook, etc.) to let me know which specific dates you are coming to dance in the upcoming month. Be sure to mark them in your calendar. Hold space for them.
- Pay for the total number of classes you are going to attend ($10/each). You can pay either 1) online or 2) in person at the first class you attend in the month.
- Dance, dance, dance! Feel alive! Feel joy! Feel freedom! Feel connection!
- Repeat for the following month. 🙂
Registration Quick Links
So you think you “can’t dance?”
What we mean by “dance” in Aya. Trust me, you can do this.
What is AYA?
Danielle talks about what the Aya practice is all about: joy, bliss, and freedom.
AYA at Ananda
A quick glimpse of some filming we did for the Aya Online Studio this summer at Ananda!
I dance not to look pretty or perfect a series of steps, but to surrender myself to the spirit of movement.